The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC), a Government Owned and Controlled Corporation mandated to provide agricultural insurance protection to our farmers and fisherfolk, is looking for a COMMUNICATION RESEARCH graduate.
In general, the successful applicant will provide technical support to the Planning and Management Information Office (PMIO) of the Corporation. The duties include:
- Assist in the integration of plans, programs and activities into long, medium and short term plans and programs of the Corporation;
- Carry out research to support position documents;
- Support the organization’s external communications including updating and drafting material for the PCIC website, GCG requirements and publications;
- Support the delivery of presentations, events and seminars including proof reading and editing videos; and
- Monitoring external data, events and publications to ensure the Corporation is aware of relevant developments.
Aside from submission of usual documents for job application, applicants shall bring/provide sample work.
Please contact Allan E. Retamar of PMIO for questions concerning this job announcement at telephone number 441-1323.
RASEL C. DELA CRUZ