PCIC CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SCORECARD CY 2022
5. Performance-enhancing mechanisms for employee participation should be permitted to develop.
II. Disclosure and Transparency (35%)
7. Quality of Annual Report Does the GOCC’s Annual Report disclose the following items:
9. Corporate Governance Confirmation Statement
Not yet applicable
Not yet applicable
The GCG has yet to issue PCIC’s validated scorecard for 2022.
18. If yes, is the report of the Audit Committee publicly disclosed?
20. Did the Audit Committee meet at least four times during the year?
24. Board meetings and attendance
a. Are the Board of Directors meetings scheduled at the beginning of the year(end of Q1)
a. Does the company disclose the internal control procedures/risk management systems it has in place?
b. Does the Annual Report disclose that the Board of Directors/Commissioners has overseen a review of the company’s materials controls (including operational,financial and compliance controls) and risk management systems?
From January 1 to June 30, 2022 the chairperson is Sec. Carlos Dominguez. From June 30 to December 31, 2022, the chairperson is Sec. Benjamin Diokno. For 2022, the president is Atty. Jovy Bernabe.
See page 1 of the 2022 PCIC Board Primer
29. Board of Directors Development
See pages 5-6 of the 2022 PCIC Board Primer
Continuous professional education programs for directors
Manual on Corporate Governance
Part 3.1 of PCIC’s Manual on Corporate Governance mandates the Governance Committee to encourage Directors to attend on-going or continuous professional education programs.
Attendance of the Directors to orientations, seminars, workshops, other educational programs recommended by PCIC and/or the Governance Committee serves as service to the Corporation.
a. Is an annual performance assessment conducted of the Board of Directors?
Quality of Annual Report