Invitation to Bid for the Provision of JANITORIAL Services 2016
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation, through the PCIC Corporate Operating Budget of 2016 approved by the Board intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FORTY FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (1,045,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the provision of Janitorial Services. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the provision of Janitorial Services. Delivery of the Goods/services is required for the period of one (1) year beginning April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017. Bidders should have completed, within a period specified in the ITB, a contract single contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from Monday to Friday.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on January 13, 2016 to February 2, 2016 until 2:00 P.M. from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Fifty Pesos(1,050.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Philippine Crop insurance Corporation, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The PHILIPPINE Crop Insurance Corporation will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 20, 2016 2:00 P.M .at the PCIC Board Room ,Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation 7TH Floor Building A, NIA Complex EDSA Diliman Quezon City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 2, 2016, until 2:00 P.M.. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on February 2, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. at PCIC Board Room, Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation 7th Floor Building A, NIA Complex EDSA Diliman Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Insert such other necessary information deemed relevant by the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation.
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
JOSE C. FLORES OR RITA MAY PURA
BAC Secretariat, Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation
7th Floor Bldg. A, NIA Complex EDSA,
Diliman. Quezon City
Tel. & Fax no. 441-13-25