Invitation to Bid for INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HARWARE AND ACCESSORIES
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation through the PCIC Corporate Fund Approved by the Board for the year 2015 intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED FOURTY THOUSAND PESOS (P3,440,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Thirteen (13) unit Tower Type Server with Single Processor and One (1) unit 2U Type Server with Dual Processor. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PHILIPPINE CROP INSURANCE CORPORATION now invites bids for Thirteen (13) unit Tower Type Server with Single Processor and One (1) unit 2U Type Server with Dual Processor. Delivery of the Goods is required within the period specified in the contract. Bidders should have completed, within the period specified in the contract from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PHILIPPINE CROP INSURANCE CORPORATION and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on December 22, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (P3,500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 8, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. at Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation Conference Room 7th Floor Building A, NIA Complex EDSA Diliman Quezon City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents on January 22, 2016.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 22, 2016 2:00 P.M. . All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 22, 2016 @ 2:00P.M. at PCIC Conference Room. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Include other Documents and Information deemed necessary and relevant by the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation.
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
JOSE C. FLORES
PHILIPPINE CROP INSURANCE CORPORATION
7TH FLOOR BUILDING A, NIA COMPLEX, EDSA DILIMAN QUEZON CITY
TELEFAX No. 441-1325
e-mail address: email@example.com
7th Floor Building A, NIA Complex EDSA DILIMAN QUEZON CITY