INVITATION TO BID
The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) is inviting you to submit bid proposal for health insurance of 106 employees at our Head Office and Regional Offices, for a period of twelve (12) months starting December 1, 2012 to November 30, 2013. Interested Bidders shall submit the following documents to the BAC Secretariat as prescribed by the PCIC Bids and Awards Committee ( PCIC BAC) on or before November 6, 2012.
- Certified True Copy of Business Name;
- Certified True Copy of registration with SEC including its by-laws and articles of
- Company profile indicating the number of years in the business;
- Clearance to operate from the Department of Health;
- Recent audited Financial Statement (2009-2011;
- List of accredited hospitals nationwide indicating the name of the contact person(s);
- Copy agreement with at least three accredited hospitals in Metro Manila;
- Benefits offered (to include waiver of Pre-existing condition, coverage of dependents, Hospital or clinic based, life insurance, accidental death benefits, medicines and others).
The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (795,000.00) with the source of fund from the Corporate Operating Budget.
For those who will qualify, pre –bidding conference will be held on November 6, 2012, 2:00 P.M. at the conference room of Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation, 7th Floor NIA Bldg. A, EDSA, Diliman, Quezon City. Interested and qualified bidder shall pay the non-refundable bid documents of P1,000.00.
Further, sealed bids shall be submitted to PCIC BAC Secretariat on or before 2:00 P.M. on November 16, 2012 at the PCIC conference room, at which said date and place proposals should be opened. Each bid must be accompanied by a Bidder’s Bond in the form of a.) cash, Manager’s check in the sum equivalent to 2% of the ABC. b.) Surety bond callable upon demand issued by a surety company duly certified by the Insurance Commission as authorized to issue such security in the sum equivalent to 5% of the ABC.
PCIC reserves the right to reject any or all proposals without offering any reason, waive any formality therein, and to make an award to the bidder whose proposal is most advantageous to the Corporation.
PCIC assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the bids nor does it guarantee that an award will be made.
SEGUNDO H. GUERRERO JR.
Acting Vice-President – SSG
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee