INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SUPPLY OF SECURITY SERVICES FOR 2019-2020
- The Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC), through the PCIC Corporate Operating Budget for 2019 approved by the Board intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED TWELVE THOUSAND PESOS (P1,212,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply of Security Services for 2019-2020. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PCIC through its Bids and Award Committee (BAC), now invites bids for the Supply of Security Services for 2019-2020. Delivery of the Goods is required for a period of one year beginning June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020. Bidders should have completed within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- The bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
In addition, bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from PCIC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested beginning April 24, 2019 until May 15, 2019 from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Two Hundred Pesos Only (Php1,200.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and PCIC Website, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The PCIC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 2, 2019, 10:00 A.M., at the PCIC Conference Room, 7th Floor Bldg. A, NIA Complex, EDSA, Diliman, Quezon City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before May 15, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on May 15, 2019, 10:00 A.M., at PCIC Conference Room, 7th Floor Bldg. A, NIA Complex, EDSA, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the indicated address. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The PCIC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
GILBERT D. JALBUENA OR FE I. RAMOS
Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation
7th Floor Building A, NIA Complex
EDSA, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 361-8983
SEGUNDO H. GUERRERO JR.
Chairperson Bids and Awards Committee
Vice-President, Support Services Group