PCIC CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SCORECARD CY 2020
1. See page 31 of the 2020 PCIC Annual Report
(Signing of agreement between PCIC and DAR Region 12)
2. See page 32 of the 2020 PCIC Annual Report
(Partnership with DBP on multi-channel disbursement facility)
pages 26 to 32 of the 2020 PCIC Annual Report
Corporate Social Responsibility
4. CSR Statement
5. Performance-enhancing mechanisms for employee participation should be permitted to develop.
II. Disclosure and Transparency (35%)
7. Quality of Annual Report Does the GOCC’s Annual Report disclose the following items:
On November 24, 2020, TÜV Rheinland issued ISO 9001:2015 certificates to PCIC for passing the follow-up audit and meeting the requirements of the said standard.
See 2020 PCIC Performance Scorecard
Strategic Measures 3, 9, and 10
See pages 53 to 55 of the 2020 PCIC Annual Report
Board of Directors
See pages 56 to 59 of the 2019 PCIC Annual Report
See pages 47 to 50 of the 2018 PCIC Annual Report
See pages 49 to 52 of the 2017 PCIC Annual Report
See pages 47 to 50 of the 2016 PCIC Annual Report
See pages 43 to 46 of the 2015 PCIC Annual Report
9. Corporate Governance Confirmation Statement
The 2020 PCIC Annual Report was posted on this website on September 15, 2021 or 77 days after the receipt of the COA Annual Audit Report on PCIC for FY 2020 on June 30, 2021.
2020 PCIC Annual Report (Date posted: September 15, 2021)
18. If yes, is the report of the Audit Committee publicly disclosed?
20. Did the Audit Committee meet at least four times during the year?
24. Board meetings and attendance
a. Are the Board of Directors meetings scheduled at the beginning of the year(end of Q1)
a. Does the company disclose the internal control procedures/risk management systems it has in place?
b. Does the Annual Report disclose that the Board of Directors/Commissioners has overseen a review of the company’s materials controls (including operational,financial and compliance controls) and risk management systems?
29. Board of Directors Development
See page 9 of the 2020 PCIC Board Primer
Continuous professional education programs for directors
Manual on Corporate Governance
Part 3.1 of PCIC’s Manual on Corporate Governance mandates the Governance Committee to encourage Directors to attend on-going or continuous professional education programs.
Attendance of the Directors to orientations, seminars, workshops, other educational programs recommended by PCIC and/or the Governance Committee serves as service to the Corporation.
a. Is an annual performance assessment conducted of the Board of Directors?
Quality of Annual Report